October 17, 2011

My Rags, your ritches, bitches

My ass like many Americans gets up each day and goes to work. Some of us leave our little ones in care of others to do this. I watched my dad go to work with brain cancer and I know they are more than just him that have to work why ill. So you can relate to my irritation about welfare bitches and hoes.

I understand aid needed at first. I was 18 unmarried and pregnant. I got help and medical for Tyler while pregnant. But guess what you fucking baby making tramps before my 6 weeks was even up I was working and promoted to office manager at Hobby Lobby and got off state aid forever. I didnt stay at home and get knocked up again so everyone elses hard tax dollars was spent for my 24 hour vagina baby making store.

My opinion, you can fuck,you can work. I dont need to get up daily so you can drive SUVS, have fake nails aned designer $100.00 jeans. I dont appreciate buying cheap wal mart stuff while you get 6 grand in food stamps , buy food then sell the other half to get stuff my working ass only dreams of having.

I am not against state aid, I understand it is needed in some circumstances. But no one out there even the ones abusing it are going tell me people dont get hooked on it and work the system. Why would these woman want to go out and get jobs when each month their rent is paid for, their food is bought and their medical bills are non-existent. They can then make their nail and hair appointments. They dont have to leave their kids with others and go work. They dont miss one darn moment of their kids life. They take our money and live quite the diva life to be honest.

Want to know what Jaded Diva would do if she was in charge? Heres my welfare plan in a nutshell....
1. You can get state aid for one unplanned pregnancy only.
2. During that time you and your unborn baby will get all the medical assitance needed. Nothing more, no money monthly, if you are still in high school maybe a few dollars a month but nothing fancy
3. Once the baby is born you will receive aid for the first 12 months, after that time to go job searching. I am ok with the child receiving free health insurance,lets face it we all should be granted free health care.
4. After a year your welfare expires, not questions asked, no complaints taken. Child may still receive health care until he turns of legal age.
5. Your dumb ass gets pregnant again, no way no how is the state helping.


If the government would follow those 5 steps the whole baby population would drop, trust me on that.

JD WORDS OF WISDOM: Ladies who are frequent welfare flyers aka use your vagina as a meal ticket and living off my tax paying dollars please read this statment below and chant it:

"BEFORE YOU LET HIM TAP IT, PLEASE MAKE HIM WRAP IT"

3 comments:

  1. Let me tag on, don't forget the social security abusers, claim to have issues while they suck from the pot they never paid into. All the while sleeping all day and drinking all night while they blame everyone else in the world for their problems. Such a sad disgusting way of life. People need to stop being lazy and do something with themselves. Examples of this trash are in a town outside of Lincoln if anyone needs reference :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on all counts but 1... I wouldn't give them the 12 months. Shoot I was in high school with the first and back to it in 2 weeks. And with the second, I was starting college when she was 8 weeks old. Not to mention, my almost no good husband was in jail at the time. Yea I was on assistance for a while but I made something of myself and didnt sit eating Bon bons watching Oprah all day. I say they either work or get their butts some education.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree on all points...but will agree with Cher should not be a for a year. I don't have kids but I do have a disability and my tired, hurting ass gets up everyday and goes to work.

    ReplyDelete